WISER Webinar: Ten Principles for Good Co-Production in African Weather and Climate Services
This was the second joint public webinar of the WISER and FCFA programmes. It focused on ten principles for good co-production in African weather and climate services with examples from case studies. Co-production in this context brings together users and producers of weather and climate information with the aim of improving the usefulness of a particular weather or climate service.
In this webinar co-production principles discerned from 18 case studies across Africa, as part of the on-going development of a climate services co-production manual, were shared. The webinar used examples from specific case studies to demonstrate how each principle can be put into use, as well as practical tips.
1. Katharine Vincent – KULIMA Integrated Development Solutions
2. Emma Visman – VNG Consulting Ltd & King’s College London
3. Anna Steynor – Climate System Analysis Group
4. Katinka Waagsaether – Climate System Analysis Group
5. Suzanne Carter – SouthSouthNorth
Download the Manual on the co-production of African weather and climate information, developed by WISER and FCFA.
The webinar recording is now publicly available on the WISER YouTube Channel here.